Jute is a plant which every part of body we can used for human or wilds. Jute products which make from jute is very helpful for our environment. Because everybody we know that the temperature of the world is increasing day by day. So we should use such kinds ofproducts which is rot able by bacteria or naturally.
Now-a-days millions of plastic bags will be produced. And we haven’t even mentioned the amount of oil needed to do this. A study by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) in 2008 showed that only 6.8% of all plastic waste is recycled. But what happens to the other 93.2% ?
Eighty per cent of floating waste in oceans and lakes is comprised of plastic, and this forms a major threat to aquatic wildlife. Many turtles mistake plastic bags for jellyfish and eat them.
Birds and fish too ingest plastic particles or become (fatally) entangled in plastic bags. The waste doesn’t clear itself up: it takes around 1,000 years for polythene (plastic) to become fully biologically degraded.
Various bodies have already stated that thin plastic bags should be banned immediately. Luckily, some governments now also recognize the seriousness of this problem.
So what kinds of products should we use for our daily life?
As we want to live in a fresh environment then we have to use such kinds of products which is biodegradable. Jute products are best of them.
So should we use jute bags or not? What are the benefits of using jute bags?
As we already know that jute products are biodegradable and we want live in a good environment which is best for human then we should confirm 100% using of jute bags or other jute products.
Other benefits of jute bags or jute products
· Jute bags or jute products are ecological
· Jute bags or jute products are durable
· Jute has a low ecologic footprint
· jute has a low water footprint
· Jute is Cradle to Cradle
· Jute bags or jute products degrade biologically in 1-2 years
· Jute bags or jute products are extremely strong
· Jute bags or jute products can be reused and are thus very environmentally friendly
· Jute bags or jute products are trendy and hip!
Bangladesh government already compulsory jute bags or products and ignored plastic bags or products.
Jutexco one of the best company of jute products in Bangladesh. The main products of Jutexco is Jute Bags. We, Jutexco, manufacturing, supplying & exporting all kinds of jute bags as well as jute products all over the world.